RESCUED PETS ROCK!!!
RESCUED PETS ROCK!!!
MUST BE OVER 21 YEARS OLD TO ADOPT AN ANIMAL!
Please read their write-ups/bios/information closely BEFORE completing an application.
Each is written specifically to meet their needs and their requirements to adopt them. Please do not waste your time or ours by applying for a pet that you know you do not meet their needs.
We do NOT require the same criteria for every dog. Some dogs do not need a fence, and some do not need a second dog. Therefore, we will not require this to adopt BUT if the dog does need certain criteria to thrive in their new home, then it becomes a requirement.
* Dogs and cats in adopting home MUST be spayed or neutered, including outside cats, all animals must be current on vaccinations. We do vet reference checks to verify. (Exceptions can be made if a medical reason prevents spay, neuter or vaccinations)
* Puppies adopted prior to their spay/neuter age MUST be altered no later then 7 months.
* Cats are NOT to be declawed.
* No docking of tails or cropping of ears.
* We do not adopt to a home with outside dogs. We do make an exception for properly cared for barn cats .
* We do not adopt any animal to be an outside animal or be left outside for majority of their day.
* Puppy adoptions will NOT be approved to homes leaving pups alone for longer than 6 hours. A plan MUST be in place for proper socializing, mental enrichment, potty breaks and exercise.
* Following our adoption process is very important to maintain safety to our rescues, consistency and ease of transition. We do NOT bypass steps.
* Dog trial run MUST take place when you do NOT have other plans and need to leave your new friend within the first 2-3 days. This time needs to be “all about them.” Their transition during the first three days is the hardest for them and for you. Helping them transition properly creates “final adoptions."
* Transition time frame varies with each individual dog/cat. The average time frame is as follows; first three days are the toughest but takes up to two - three weeks for your new friend to feel comfortable in your home and around you.
* We are a positive reinforcement-based training rescue.
* All family members and current dogs must be present for the meet n greets with a rescue dog meet.
* We reserve the right to deny any applicant.
* Applying for a rescue does not mean you are guaranteed to adopt the rescue.
Canine Partners Program Inc
ADOPT * FOSTER * SPONSOR * VOLUNTEER * DONATE * EDUCATE
Copyright © 2023 Canine Partners Program Inc - All Rights Reserved.
501c3 nonprofit in PA (EIN 81-3633024)